Get Started with myCornell
Introducing myCornell – an easy way for you to stay engaged with Cornell
New in March 2013, myCornell is an online gateway to a powerful network
of more than 14,000 Cornellians who live and work in communities around
myCornell is your personalized way to:
- Update the college and your classmates on what’s happening in your life
- Find and register for Cornell events in your area
- Search for your classmates
- Search for networking opportunities with other Cornellians in your field and location
- Manage your giving
offers you multiple ways to stay engaged with Cornell in a single place
and is capable of syncing with your Facebook account allowing you to
login and post to both networks simultaneously.
To access all the features of myCornell
, simply activate your account.
Those who register by June 30, 2013, will be automatically entered to win one of three iPad2s.*
- Visit mycornell.cornellcollege.edu or click the button on the ad on the right side of this page.
- Select “Activate My Account".
your first name, last name, and activation code, which can be found in
the highlighted box on your Cornell Report mailing label. If the
college has your current email, you will also receive login information
Registration will be open to Class Agents, Alumni Board members, and select other college volunteers on Monday, February 4. Registration for all alumni will begin Monday, March 4.
For questions, please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 683-7666.
* Cornell faculty and staff are not eligible to participate in drawing.